WELCOME

Reader! Enter My Blog/Head At Your Own Risk,Quite A Noise Beneath Apparent Quietude.

Daddy, Done


Daddy, I watched them
Kill you.
I watched the scum that drove
Daggers down your heart
And when they drove deep
Their frenzied dance.
 I watched them 
Pull you apart
I saw them raking twines
of flesh , bits and pieces.
Yet,I knew daggers dug flesh
 you intact within.
They tore you apart
Stitched their guilt
In a sack of bones
And they saw me alive still.
   So they did what you said they would
They tore ,me apart too
Hoping to end me too.

I  did  tear  open
Did become shreds and pieces
Did try to remake you
in shadows I thought like yours.
They  watched  me  
Graze the edges, almost over
Then they  sealed me up
But I refused to give in.

Daddy you never taught me to kill
I did what you do, write off
The scum who  killed you for   soil 
The shadows masqueraded as yours. 

the six feet you  declined 
And chose the ashes.
Daddy, done
Not finished!





5 comments:

  1. Whew!The Indian Sylvia Plath!! Anusha, the way you write gets me breathless in mind too at times. Awesome lines"Daddy done, not finished".A great bang after the burnt out!keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandeep, didn't have Plath in mind when I wrote it. Thank you for making the time and space to read it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong words. So much emotion. write one of those fun posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sowmya, Thank you emotions are meant to be strong that is why they are not called words.

    ReplyDelete