WELCOME

Reader! Enter My Blog/Head At Your Own Risk,Quite A Noise Beneath Apparent Quietude.

me in love with Me

me, my ways may not please you
I don't care if they don't
my ways are Mine
I am  Me
Me the way  am meant to be me
I don't care if you thrown me out
I belong to me
I don't care if you hate me
I love myself all over
me in love with Me
I don't care if you seek to kill me
I begin and end within
I don't care if you want to see my cry
I define my smile, my laugh
I don't care excommunication
As long as am Me
I don't care if you throw me no party
My etiquette  my taste
I don't care if you curse
I bless me all over
I least care if you want my life
I take my life's big chunks
One at a time, to my taste
Slurp it down
All of it just mine.

3 comments:

  1. Does the capitalization 'M' mean anything? You are just impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe from id to ego. Just can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah i know what you are once you decide on something. that picture like you when you grab my share.

    ReplyDelete